Commission House, Tryon Palace
610 Pollock Street, New Bern, NC 28562
The Commission House, formerly known as the Lehman-Duffy House, currently serves as administrative offices for Tryon Palace and the surrounding gardens. It was built circa 1886-1888 by Robert B. Lehman, and the interior was remodeled in 1919-1920 in Colonial Revival style. It is considered one of the best examples of Italianate architecture in New Bern.